This call may be of relevance to many of us working on polycentric governance.
The 2018 Utrecht Conference will be organized around the core analytical problems that have structured the last decade of earth system governance research. Find out More: http://www.earthsystemgovernance.net/utrecht2018/call-for-papers/
- Deadline for paper abstracts: 19 March 2018
- Notification of acceptance: 2 April 2018
- Full papers due: 1 November 2018
1. Architectures of Earth System Governance.
2. Agency in Earth System Governance.
3. Accountability, Legitimacy and Democracy in the Anthropocene.
4. Allocation, Access and Equity in Earth System Governance.
5. Adaptiveness, Resilience, and the Transformation of Earth System Governance.
6. Theoretical and Methodological Foundations of Earth System Governance.